This one-day training is for those teams that have been previously trained on Scrum and Agile best practices and have been practicing Agile for at least 6 months. The course will use both a lecture and exercise-based format to promote an interactive dialogue about the current state of Agile maturity and help craft a plan for improvement.
Course Topics Include:
- Review key Agile and Scrum foundational concepts to generate discussion around the organization’s application of best practices.
- Reflect on the current state of the organization’s Agile maturity in regards to Agile processes, and team development.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Team Building Exercise
- Agile Maturity Assessment Review – Where are we now?
- Scrum Roles Best Practices
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Team Development Exercise – What level are your teams at? What will it take to get to performing?
- Best Practices for Scrum Events
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
- Backlog Grooming
- Sprint Reviews
- Scrum Events Exercise – What improvements to Scrum Events could you apply in the next Sprint?
- Agile Planning Review and Best Practices
- Release Planning/ Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- The Product Backlog
Participants receive a course workbook that covers the details of each topic to assist during the course and serve as a tool for future reference and taking action when returning to the workplace.