We are excited to announce our new 3 day instructor-led PMI-ACP® Prep course. This highly sought-after class is designed specifically to help you pass the PMI-ACP® certification examination.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn useful techniques for preparing for and taking the exam
- Learn to apply knowledge to situational types of questions
- Practice exam questions for each domain
- Earn the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP® certification.
- Learn invaluable PMI-ACP® Exam tips and tricks from instructors who have passed the exam
Course Topics Include:
The course is based on the PMI-ACP® Examination Content Outline, including:
- Tools and Techniques for Agile Project Management (50% of exam questions)
- Knowledge and Skills (50% of exam questions)
We provide training on the underlying principles and values of the Agile Manifesto and the most common Agile methodologies that are on the Exam, including:
- The Scrum Framework
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Lean Software Development
- Kanban in Software Development
- Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- Crystal Clear
- and more…
We will cover all 7 Agile knowledge domains and underlying task areas:
- Agile Methods and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Boosting Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
Participants receive a course workbook that covers the details of each topic to assist during the course and serve as a tool for future reference and taking action when returning to the workplace.
Certification & PDU’s
Free access to our PMI-ACP® Practice Exam with over 370 questions.
Guidance Technology also provides a certificate of completion of the Course for each participant who successfully completes the course. To learn more about the PMI-ACP® Certification, click here for more details.