Duration: 1/2 day
- Managers, Directors or Executives responsible for launching and monitoring Scrum projects.
- Executives interested in understanding the critical nature of their role in the success of Scrum projects.
About the course:
The Agile for Executives half-day session provides executives with an understanding of Agile and Scrum key components and what is needed at the management level to achieve the best business results and fastest ROI. Some key agile concepts which are critical for executives to understand and support are:
- The productivity and creativity of self-organizing teams
- The simplicity of Scrum reporting
- The risk mitigation due to business-driven iterative development
- The role of the executive in ensuring a successful Scrum project
Note: This course will meet 7 of the 21 contact hours needed of Agile Project Management Training to be eligible for the PMI-ACPsm certification or 7 PDUs for PMPs.
To learn more about our Training, please provide your contact information
Information gathered through one-on-one interviews, group interview and observations will be used to construct a narrative for each of the Agile Concepts targeted in the Agile Assessment and will include both an observation and recommendation.
Our Agile Coaching team will assess, educate, and enhance your agile teams within and throughout your organization.
Guidance Technology tailors the Agile Implementation to your company’s culture, establishing the Best Practices that work with your company and your people.
At Guidance Technology, everything we do is built around providing value. We are focused on helping our clients work smarter and more efficiently so that together, we can empower people to deliver great results. Interested in learning how your team can delivery amazing value?