This two-day course focuses on how the Scrum Framework employs the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto, including the following learning objectives:
- Learn the core principles of self-organizing and empowering Scrum Teams
- Understand the key considerations to ensuring a Scrum team is creative and productive and focused on business value
- Realize the importance of improving engineering practices and tools so each increment of functionality is potentially shippable.
Course Topics Include:
This course is based upon a combination of slide-based lecture and interactive case studies in which participants apply Scrum techniques to both an IT or non-IT project.
We will cover all 6 Agile knowledge domains:
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Boosting Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
Participants receive a course workbook that covers the details of each topic to assist during the course and serve as a tool for future reference and taking action when returning to the workplace.
Certification & PDU’s
Guidance Technology also provides a certificate of completion of the Scrum for Teams Course for each participant who successfully completes the course. This is a PMI Category 4 course that can be used for 7 PDUs. Click here for more details.