The Agile for Executives half-day session provides executives with an understanding of Agile and Scrum key components and what is needed at the management level to achieve the best business results and fastest ROI. Some key agile concepts which are critical for executives to understand and support are:
- The productivity and creativity of self-organizing teams
- The simplicity of Scrum reporting
- The risk mitigation due to business-driven iterative development
- The role of the executive in ensuring a successful Scrum project
Course Topics Include:
- Why is Agile so popular?
- Proof of Agile Project Management Success
- Why Projects Fail
- Typical Project Risks
- Why Agile is so successful?
- Waterfall versus Agile Requirements
The Agile Manifesto and The Scrum Framework
- 3 Pillars of Scrum
- Core Values of Scrum
- Scrum Roles
- Scaling Scrum
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
Leadership In Agile
- Leading Agile projects
- Servant Leadership
- The Role of Product Owner and Commitment
- Visioning and Roadmaps
- Release Planning and MVP
- Agile Requirements
Project Controls in Agile
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Quality Management
- Organizational Change Impacts
Participants receive a course workbook that covers the details of each topic to assist during the course and serve as a tool for future reference and taking action when returning to the workplace.
This course will meet 7 of the 21 contact hours needed of Agile Project Management Training to be eligible for the PMI-ACPsm certification or 7 PDUs for PMPs. Click here for more details.